Re: [Question #158774]: waitVanish() fails with an assertError

Landy gave more information on the question:
Hi eliteSKL, yes, this exception is caused by a assert statement. When I
firstly hit this issue, I think the assert statement causes this
exception. But after I comment out this code, the exception is still
there. So I conclude it is waitVanish() causes this exception. Now I
have known there is a bug 704981, which causes the commented code still
be executed. So the assert statement is the root reason for the
exception.

For the method used to judge a progress bar, I'll try your way. Thanks
for your suggestion.