[Question #159965]: Can Sikuli provide a way to control the delay between 2 actions?

I use type(Key.ENTER) to dismiss the child window, then use type(Key.ENTER) again to dismiss the father window.
But both child and father window need a delay to disappear completely.
I want to add wait(3) between the two actions.

I don't want to add many wait(xxx) in the code. Is there a way to control the delay between actions? I know there are settings for delay of drag and drop, or mouse move. Thanks.