[Question #160030]: String returned from findAll() function are not in order of their occurrence in Screen

Hi,
i have a requirement like...
we have few Questions in screen & that questions are not fixed(its generated dynamically) & we have text boxes next to them to give answer...

So what i was doing is to get all string from that region using findAll function & then store them in array & compair the question to get correct answer for them & then put those answer in text boxes.

But String returned from findAll() function are not in order of their occurrence in Screen,So here comes the problem.

Suppose Question are Actually in order of 1 to 5..
but findAll returns question(string) in order of 3,4,5,1,2..& more over this is not consistent..Some time it returns in some other order..

So when we put Answer in text box 1 for Question 1..then that is a wrong Answer because
that Answer is for question 3...because Question 3 was retrieved as 1st question...

So please help me out with this problem.