Re: [Question #160674]: Sikuli can't click on Microsoft Management Console Windows

I got your mail, understood what you are trying to do and tested with
Win 7 32Bit.

I have to admit, that the mmc window blocks any Java robot actions (this
is the Java feature internally used to simulate the mouse actions), as
long as the mmc window has focus.

This is the fact, no matter how you manage to get a mmc-window to the
front.

So sorry, you will not be able to use Sikuli the way you planned with a
series of find()'s (which work) and click()'s (that do not work).

... and I think, there is no workaround that can be realized with
Sikuli.

So if you want to automate mmc things, you have to use the Windows
scripting options.

I will report a bug on that, though I do not think it is the
responsibility of Sikuli (with mmc Microsoft seems to have decided, to
use some special features in mouse handling, that are not the same as
with other applications where Sikuli works perfectly)