[Question #160681]: How To search a string in Screen or Region & How to change/set the Similarity for a String to be searched?

I want to search a string in my Emulator Screen,I am using Sikuli in Java.

i Tried below method's but all returned null:

s is object of screen & String to be searched in region is passed as String.

1) Region Question=s.exists("What city",2);
2)Region Question=s.getRegionFromPSRM("What City");

HOW can we change/set the Similarity for a String to be searched??

Actually my requirement is :
Some questions(Random) will be generated in Screen from a group of Question's in database.
So i will get a question from my Database & then i need to search a that Question in screen & then provide a correct Answer for that.

Please let me know a method to find a particular string in Screen.
or a Method to Solve my Problem.