[Question #160788]: Help coding a simulated mouse movement, in a drop box like event

Hi, i'm just learning to use this product. I am trying to figure out how to code this.
I'm at the point where I can open up a firefox web browser, type in the url, go to page.
>From the page I can rt.click on a link, then...i need help with the following:

After rt. click on a link:
drag the mouse down vertically to highlight an option (i.e. "Run as")
move mouse slightly to the right  (more options to select)
drag the mouse down veritically again to select the right the option ("export as HTML")

Can someone give me an example on how to do this? What is tricky is I cannot perform a click capture as I drag down because using the camera doesn't allow for that.

Thanks for your help!