Re: [Question #160788]: Help coding a simulated mouse movement, in a drop box like event

Description changed to:
Hi, i'm just learning to use this product. (windows XP). I am trying to figure out how to code this.
I'm at the point where I can open up a firefox web browser, type in the url, go to page.
>From the page I can rt.click on a link, then...i need help with the following:

After rt. click on a link:
drag the mouse down vertically to highlight option (i.e. "Run as")
move mouse slightly to the right
drag the mouse down vertically again to select toption ("export as HTML")

Can someone give me an example on how to do this? What is tricky is I
cannot perform a click capture as I drag down because using the camera
doesn't allow for clicking through to get to the drop down.

Thanks for your help!