Re: [Question #160030]: [HowTo] sort matches returned from findAll()/Finder.find()

Saorabh Singh is still having a problem:
Hi Raiman,

Thanks For the Answer,
But when i tried this, i got new problem..(https://answers.launchpad.net/sikuli/+question/160816)

I need to Select Values/String from a drop Down list..

NEED/Requirement::
Drop down List has Questions,we have to select a Question & Provide answer for that..

So what i was doing was:
get all Question from Screen(using FindAll() in a pattern with whole list of questions or with a single question) & then match Retrieved Strings(Question's) with question in our DB & then provide Answer for it...

But now the problem is....How do i select(click) a particular question??

Because if i use a pattern with whole list of questions for findAll() then i wont get a region for each string.
instead it returns the region of whole pattern.

& If i use a patter for Single Question it just matches that Question &
Returns,

So my Requirement is not getting fulfilled,
I.e. to get Region of each/all Question(till last in Scroll list) & later Select(click) it onces it matches with questions in our DB & then provide answer for that in Text-box next to Question list.

If you want i can send Screen of of image.