[Question #160849]: Key.Right not working on Mac OS X 10.6.7

I am running sikuli version X-1.0rc2 on Mac OS X 10.6.7.

I have a sikulii script with the following:

type(Key.RIGHT)

running against Aperture 3.0.2.

I have tried all of the key combinations in the sikuli documentation for arrows but none of them work.

When I run sikuli log says, [log] TYPE ""

But the key clearly doesn't fire in aperture.

Is there anything else I could try? Thanks.