[Question #160889]: How to recognize if a video feed is frozen.

Hello there.
I would like to ask how can i make Sikuli recognize if a video feed is frozen. I am basic level programmer and i am trying to develop a script that interacts with a internet application that has a video feed, and I want Sikuli to restart this application when the video freezes. I thought about making it observe the video region, but none of the commands available with observe solves this, because I am not looking for a change or an appearance or a vanishment, but just if two images are the same after a period of time. Maybe I should take screenshots at 2 different times and compare them? Can you make an example of how can i do this if it is possible?
Thank you in advance.