Re: [Question #160928]: Unable to perform a delete key function for a file rename

Description changed to:
My mouse actions on a firefox browser is as follows.  File -> Save As

The window for "Save As" box opens. I did a click(img) where image is the "File name:" box.
What I want to do next as the filename is already highlighted is to simply delete the file name and rename it to something else.

I am stuck at this part. Message is saying "type(Key.DELETE, KEY_DELETE + "MyNewFileName)" is not defined. I went through the docs
and I thought my syntax is correct, but apparently is not.

Here is my script thus far as it gets to the DELETE key part:
click (imgofSavePageAs)
wait (5.0)
type (Key.DELETE, KEY_DELETE + "MyNewFileName")

What is the best way to do this? Thanks for your help.