[Question #161008]: can i share images across scripts?

I started using sikuli a week back and wanted to know if I can handle these scenarios

1. Store images in a common repository/folder and create multiple scripts to access the images from this directory.
I have kept all the images under a .sikuli file(say images.sikuli) and done "import images" in other sikuli files.
Now, I want to access the images from the images.sikuli without having to give the entire path of the image.

2. If i have multiple images like delete button with either white or grey background can I have a directory called delete button and put all the different images of delete button within this directory and make the script look for the directory instead of the image ?