[Question #161073]: keylistener

Hi,

If i look for any examples of how to listen to a key, I find nothing, and the only thing I find is that sikuli uses jxgrabkey on Linux.
I never wrote Python, so porting Java to python is a bit of a hussle.
And even if I would manage this I use the Java default keylistener and not the jxgrabkey library.

So, please can some please please show me an example of sikuli code where you listen to the global keylistener library jxgrabkey function?

Tx