Re: [Question #161233]: How to resolve intermittent FindFailed exceptions

Mel Adajar posted a new comment:
Raiman,
This is great! Thanks for your detailed steps. It helps me to look at a working example.
Would you also pls do the first 2 items? we could use the same example of the web page.
It seems like a lot of my issues are with the find operations. Thank you.

--- use wait/exists for individual waiting and click(getLastMatch()) to click the found match
--- restrict the find operations to the region, where it should be found (application window, columns/boxes on a web page, ...)