[Question #161652]: How to check text box is having content or no??

Hi,
i have a requirement to enter some Content in text box...Suppose USer name
but if User name is already there then::
we have to either skip entering data entry in text box or Replace it with different username.

So, my question is how can we determine that textbox is not empty..
because in my code..
m looking for blank_textbox.png
So i thougt if this fails that means text box is not empty..

But Sikuli is able to serach: non empty text box...even with blank_textbox.png
& later it enter username...which append it with existing user name & this results in to faliure..as this was not expected...

help me out with this...