Re: [Question #161633]: Click on textbox & then use type function will append Some Garbage char in start of text.

Question #161633 on Launchpad itself changed:
https://answers.launchpad.net/launchpad/+question/161633

Saorabh Singh gave more information on the question:
Sorry this Question is related to Sikuli...
& i am using Sikuli in my java program.on windows