Re: [Question #161532]: Allow for hooks before/during/after Sikuli actions

Tsung-Hsiang Chang posted a new comment:
@Raiman, I totally agree with you.
In fact, I'm doing a bit of refactoring toward this direction. The first step would be minimize the code in the Python layer and make the Java API more consistent with the current Python API. I'm also thinking of rewriting some code with Scala, but it could be a challenge to make the API compatible with pure Java at the same time.
Let's start a blueprint and we can discuss and refine the details there.