[Question #162050]: about App.focus() question

About App.focus () use, would like to ask you two questions:
1 How can identify the title of the window in the Chinese text(code)? I want to focus only in the window title Chinese text(code), but with App.focus (), can not successfully focus to them.
2 Is there a way to focus a minimized window? I can not focus with it is minimized windows.

Thanks Again!