Re: [Question #162176]: User defined exceptions

Calle Rundgren confirmed that the question is solved:
Thank you, I will test this solution. And thanks for the part with the
dictionary. I will try to get both solutions to work as I want to. :)

But is there any solution for defining a exception to work as
FindFailed. I do not think I would use it cause your solution would
probably do what I want. I just would think it is nice to know. :)