Re: [Question #161586]: use cygwin/cron to schedule a Sikuli script

RaiMan posted a new comment:
I had a look in my Win7 Task Scheduler.

And there you have to split the above command line into 2 parts:
Program: C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\Sikuli-IDE.bat
Parameter: -r c:\Sukuliscripts\aaa.sikuli

and you can specify a working directory.

so I may be, this is not correct (comment #22)
In Scheduled Task Wizard under tag,"Task"
I set "Run:" to "C:\Program Files\Sikuli X\Sikuli-IDE.bat -r c:\Sukuliscripts\aaa.sikuli"