Re: [Question #162596]: How to Change the popup title from sikuli to Something?

You can do, whatever you like, as long as it is possible ;-) (says the
philosopher inside myself ;-)

--- it didn't work as the answer was not defined, it should have been sec.
Sorry for the mistake ;-) or should I say, you passe the test?

--- If the user doesn't enter a valid value, can it popup("Please enter
integers only")

while True:
try:
    sec = int(input("How many seconds you want me to wait?\nType a valid number only!"))
    break
except:
    popup("Please enter integers only") # after user clicks ok, will continue looping
print "waiting for %d seconds"%(sec)

--- Can we use the value of input to some string then use Myhandler?
abc = "correct password"
password = input("Please enter your password")
if password == abc:
    click(something)
else:
    exit() # would end the script here

break is only allowed to end while/for loops.