[Question #162885]: use parameters

I want my script to be as universal as possible. For example I want to find a image on screen, in order to make it easy to switch and search for another image I think it would be great to use parameters.

class findGuiElement:
    def __init__(self, image1, image2, image3):
        self.image1 = image1()
        self.image2 = image2()
        self.image3 = image3()
    def findElement(image1, image2, image3):
        if exists("a universal str for image"):
            print("image found")

When calling the function I think it would be something like this:

findGuiElement(image1)

If I for example want to find image1.

Does anyone know how to execute this properly?