Re: [Question #162999]: Using dictionaries

Calle Rundgren gave more information on the question:
Almost forgot, In the file which contains the images in the dictionary.
Should I

image1 = "2123904.png"
image2 = "2318371.png"         #If i don't have this declaration of images I got error that I got
image3 = "7390302.png"         to define them. Is this necessary? I thought it would be enough to
                               give the images keys in the dictionary
myDict = {}
myDict[image1] = "2123904.png"
mydict[image2] = "2318371.png"