[Question #163103]: Input from data stream to GUI Textbox

Hello!

I would like to automate the process of taking data from a variable modeler (data such as objectSpeed:100) and feed it into my simulation program that will modify the objectSpeed to 100. I do not have any APIs for the simulation program but have control over the variable modeler data.

So far I have a sikuli script that opens the simulator and selects the correct window that has objectSpeed. I do not have much experience with python or sikuli. What would be a simple solution; Should I create a file with the latest information for the objectSpeed then read it and place that into the sikuli script?

Thank you,
Jason