[Question #163258]: Run a unit test multiple times

I was woundering If there is any way to run the same unit test for example 3 times in a row without restarting the test by clicking the run button?

I tried to make a for-loop which executes in the end of the test and clicks the run button again. But that did not work since the test is not closing until the whole test is finished, and of course I got an error in my test when the "Run" button was not found.