[Question #163412]: Copy Multiple Login Details From A text file and Login?

Hello. So I want Sikuli Login into email account by the login details present in a notepad file. Actually, Multiple Login details of the same account. I can manage the login and logout part. But how to make  it select email, and put it in the email region. Get Password, Put in the password field. Then I can put wait("logged in image").Then do a specified job and logout. Then move on the next email account?