Re: [Question #163412]: Copy Multiple Login Details From A text file and Login?

Joe Harris is still having a problem:
1)Umm, It's weird, might be a bug.

When I use,
theFile = file(r"C:\1.log.txt")
for line in theFile:
    print line # prints the lines to the message area
theFile.close()

It doesn't works.
But when I remove the .txt from the path i.e C:\1.log. it works.

2) I want to sikuli to copy logins from a notepad,
 I want to use the first line, then Perform function. then use second line and perform function.
like this
Suppose $Email is Email addresses and $Pass is passwords
          a) How should I arrange so Sikuli/python can extract it?
          b) Is it possible?(If no, you may not answer the questions it'll be a time waste)
I had thought of arrange like
$Email:$Pass
$Email2:$Pass2

or
$Email1
$Pass1
$Email2
$Pass2
Or Email And Password have two different files? I don't know which might be possible, just told what i had in mind