Re: [Question #163613]: After a script runs 50 times I want to add a different keystroke to the script, how do I code that?

joel hatzfeld confirmed that the question is solved:
for n in range(375):
    if n <= 74:
        type("1")
    elif n > 74 and n < 150:
        type("2")
    elif n >149  and n < 225:
        type("X")
    elif n >224 and n <300:
        type("4")
    else:
        type("5")
    wait(3)
    type("T")
    find(<image>)
    click(<image>)
    type(Key.ESC)
    hover(<second image>)
    wait(20)
    rightClick(<third image>)
    wait(6)

trying this now,  if it works, then I'm going to to amend it one more
time and try the following,

if n = 75:
    type("1")
if n = 150
    type("2")

etc..., so that it only attempts to press the 1 hotkey one time instead
of every cycle between the ranges 1-75, or 75-150 and so on.

Thank you for your help Raiman, I appreciate it.