[Question #163684]: java programs can not use sikuli method mouseMove()

when I use Sikuli Scripts in JAVA programs, the method mouseMove(Env.getMouseLocation().offset(50, 50)) can not be used.
I want to handle an scroll bar by using sikuli scripts, and refer to example in the page of http://sikuli.org/docx/tutorials/resize/resize.html
It works fine when I write scripts in Sikuli IDE, but get an following error message of "The method mouseMove(Location) is undefined for the type Screen" when I using sikuli scripts in java programes.
following are some of my code
            Match mTL=screen.find(element_left);
            Match mTR=mTL.nearby(200).right().find(element_right);
            Region mBR=mTR.below().find(element_target);
            screen.mouseDown(screen.hover(mBR.getCenter().offset(targetOffsetX,targetOffsetY)));

            screen.mouseMove(Env.getMouseLocation().offset(50, 50));
            screen.mouseUp(1);
Can you help me?

Thanks in advance.