[Question #163812]: Sikuli & Continuous Integration

Hi everyone,

I would like to integrate Sikuli with Hudson, in order to test a .net based application.
Since I am inexperienced in working with Hudson, I do not know if the above may pose certain issues: are there any known issues I should know about before getting started?
Is there another tool (similar with Hudson) more recommended for this job?

Thank you!