[Question #163900]: Function to select image dict.

Hi!

I got a file containing various sets of image dictionaries. I want to make a function which can be executed in a test class in order to set which set of images that would be used in the specific test(different resolutions etc.). Of course I am doing all imports an so on.

At current state I got this function but can not really get it working. Where I want "theMap" to be a parameter set to the specific dictionary while using the function in a test.

def selectGuiMap(theMap):
    guiMap = sikuliWrapper.ImageDict(guiMapSikuli.theMap)
        myMap = guiMap.getImage

I got this function in one file and are then importing it to a test class which is in another file.
Is that the problem? In the test class the execution of the function looks like this:

def TestClass(unittest.TestCase):
#skipping the setUp/tearDown, thoose functions are there in real script.

    def test_funcElement(self):
        try:
            selectGuiMap(specificImageDict)
        except:
            print "Fail"    #or Exception or whatever who indicates something is wrong.

After this I got some other functions which is supposed to use images form the dict.
Do I have to run the selectGuiMap(theMap) in start of every test function?

Have a nice day :-)