[Question #164113]: No error messages in Windows

When I launch Sikuli from the command line in Windows, I never get any error messages, either as pop-up Windows or as output to the command line.  I've tried this on a few different Windows machines, some XP, some Win7.

My command looks more or less like this, constructed as described in the documentation:

C:\Progam Files\Sikuli X\sikuli-ide.exe -r -s "C:\foo\myscript.sikuli" arg1 arg2

Whether or not the -s flag is present doesn't seem to matter.  Ideally, the errors would print in the command line window, but really just getting any error feedback at all would be great.  Otherwise the script runs as expected.  However if the script encounters an error it just stops and I am left wondering why.

Am I doing something wrong?  Is this a bug?

Thank you,

Paul