[Question #164561]: Find image of certain size

Hi everyone,

I'm using Sikuli to test command-line functions on a remote desktop. I am trying to determine if the last two digits of a message are correct, so I'm trying to first figure out where that line ends by finding a block of black space to the right of it. I made sure when making my image that the space was wide enough to not be caught as a space. Though, when running the script, Sikuli catches arbitrary black spaces that are much smaller than my image and thinks they're matches.

Is there any way to make sure the image you're searching for is the correct size? If not does anyone see a workaround?