[Question #165282]: While distributing Sikuli executable to clients, do we need to install Sikuli on client's pc?

Hi,

I tried to bundle my files with sikuli folder extracted at c:\Program Files\Sikuli X while installation, but still i can't get it working.

Do i need to ask client to install Sikuli in order to use it, or there is some solution for it?

How can i make its standalone .exe file?

Thanks