[Question #165336]: Script runs with 100% CPU

Hi,

I am new to Sikuli and this an awesone tool. I have build a script to test a Zimbra webmail functions : open browser, type url, login, create new mail, send it to myself, wait to receive it, delete it, logout, close browser.
I have tryied some scripting ways such as :
- use wait like functions
- use events and observers
- always use region to limit searches
- try to look for images or texts
- always set wait, observe timeouts
I have also tried to change the Settings.WaitScanRate / Settings.ObserveScanRate values but without effect.

I always get a 100% CPU when script starts. It lasts 20 or 30s later but my script usually crashes because the browser have no free CPU to work !

It runs in a VM with Windows XP Pro, 1Go and disk free space.

Does it sounds like a known bug ? Or may it be an issue because I have to followed some best practices ?

Thank you for your help,

Best regards,

Sylvain