[Question #165384]: Sikuli in Java prints exceptions to stderr/stdout?

Hi again,
I'm calling Java interfact of Sikuli rc2 from JRuby; I'm having great success with it. I do have one issue/question, though.

When calling the Region::exist method, if I pass it a string for a non-existent filename, the method generates a Java NullPointerException. I seem to be unable to catch this exception in JRuby and execution continues after the exception is raised.

I wasn't able to determine which version of the source code matches the rc2 release so can you please tell me, is this exception caught by Sikuli and then displayed to stderr or stdout? If so, is this something that will be addressed in the rc3 release?

Thanks!
Paul