Re: [Question #165451]: Edit a .skl file + logs file to execution

Jose Lopez Morales confirmed that the question is solved:
Hi,

This is a bit confusing, but it´s as it is.

I managed to find an alternative.!!

First ,If I execute the .sikuli folder to convert a .skl.
 If I need modify my proyect, unzip .skl and changed the .sikuli folder (.py & images) and press RUN in the IDE, this provoked an error (previous post).(FindFailed, image not found: the image is in the screen, but can´t found the image file in temp directory

Solution:

changed the .sikuli folder (.py & images) and convert a .skl. Execute
and you can see the new .sikuli ( execute file-->.skl)  with
modifications.

Thanks in advance.
Regards.