[Question #165915]: Clear textbox using mouse action

Suppose i want to edit a textbox.In all text boxes it won't allow to select the text using a single click.So some times we have to use backspace or we can select with mouse.If we choose backspace always not sure how many characters will be there.If we will use muuse click and selecting text by pressing the left click then is there any command to do so.