[Question #165984]: Change the Hot spot image

How could I change the hotspot of an image?

I want to open a dropdown according the Text that is before the dropdown.
I.e
The Language dropdown that you have when we are adding a new question, I want to open it searching the label "Language" without care the value inside the dropdown, in your dropdown is English (en) the first option, but my test case could fail if the 1rst language changes