Re: [Question #166249]: Can we detect if webpage is loaded instead of using wait or exists?

Jeff Sant is still having a problem:
i think my question is not clear, now as you have given me a new
direction so i have to ask few questions

1. Any way we can discover popup and click on the button using text
search instead of picture?  (e.g:
http://i132.photobucket.com/albums/q1/MiffTheFox/chrome_leave_page.png)

2. Any way we can see if a website such as (www.yahoo.com) is full
loaded as everyone has different internet speed so i want to make sure
the site is loaded.

3. Any way we can ask Sikuli to go to beginning on any error instead of
terminating program and giving error message?