Re: [Question #165336]: Script runs with 100% CPU

sylvain caillet gave more information on the question:
Sorry for the delay ... not at office last days !

My aim is to use Sikuli as a application performance monitoring tool. So
if you think a 100% usage is ok, it's a blocker for my project.

I have tried a very simple script : open Google Chrome and validate the
window is opened by search a text in a small region. On a XP Ram 1Go PC,
Chrome opens very fast and the search takes no time. With Sikuli, I get
100% CPU and the browser takes up to 10s to open ! My script then stops
because it's a too long time to measure performance (not a crash but a
stop) ! Displaying the Windows Task manager during the script execution,
the RAM doesn't rise above 425Mo while the CPU is always 100%.

I don't have much experience with Mac, but you know, on Windows, a 100%
loaded CPU have more than side effects on the whole computer
performances :-) It can't do anything within a normal time !

Thank you for your help,