Re: [Question #166618]: Run multiple scripts in single go

Description changed to:
Hello,

I have two questions.

1)Can you please tell me procedure to run several scripts in single go.
For example , I have created below scripts
script1.sikuli
script2.sikuli
script3.sikuli
script4.sikuli
script5.sikuli

now I want to make a test suite which contains all the scripts five
scripts, scripts should run  serially (one after another) without any
human interference.?

2) I want to check which script is Pass and which is Failed. Can you
please tell me how to check this once serial execution is finished.?

Thanks in advance ..!
Jaspreet