[Question #166826]: IDE changes png file paths

I wanted to share some image files between a few sikuli tests.
So in the IDE I deleted the image and typed in
   click("../images/test001c.png")
The test ran successfully.
I closed that tab in the IDE,

I then opened it again in the IDE.
The IDE seems to read the .png file and display the image.
Placing the mouse over the image, the tooltip showed the filename without the path.
I saved the test fileand closed the tab again.

I then opened it again in the IDE.
The IDE now shows this
    click("test001c.png")
It has lost the filename path that I typed in.

I guess I can have multiple copies of the files inecah sikuli job.
Is there something I'm missing here?

Regards,
Mike