Re: [Question #166178]: SikuliX 64Bit / Win7 64Bit: Can't find dependent libraries

RaiMan posted a new comment:
Uuuuuuups, I did not realize this switchApp() stuff. This is one of the
reasons, I requested to rework and harmonize the Python and Java API
(see blueprint: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/sikuli/+spec/sikuli-
revise-api-and-structure).

I prefer to use the new App class, because of the additional options and
the clearer interface. But it finally uses Win32Util.switchApp() anyway
(but the implementation is through interface OSUtil and Env.getOSUtil to
get the system independence).

So after all, it might be interesting, wether the same basic test as now
with 32-Bit works with the 64-Bit version. I will make some test on my
Win7 64Bit with the Win32Util stuff.

It is always very difficult, to find out, what is happening in such
complex situations without sitting in front of the machine. I will come
back, if I find something.