Re: [Question #167063]: What version of tesseract-oct package is used with Sikuli X 1.0rc2

The listed "things" are only bug reports that reference the Sikuli OCR
feature and not necessary bugs in tesseract.

The version used (bundled with Sikuli X) is version 2.04.

I guess that fixes for tesseract address the source code. So in this
case, you have to build Sikuli on your own from actual sources (which is
easily possible, at least for the 32 Bit versions ;-).

I know, that they are working on an optimization of the tesseract based
features for version X-1.0rc3 (currently due Aug 15th). So it might be a
good idea to wait a little.

BTW: I made some tests with tesseract 3.0 outside of Sikuli and I could
not find much enhancement in the areas that are interesting for Sikuli.