[Question #167353]: click image onAppear in region

I wrote a simple script to click an image in a region when it appears... at first it was working well, then it started breaking. I am not sure what I did to break it.

[CODE]
Settings.MinSimilarity = .99
Settings.MoveMouseDelay=0
RegionImg.onAppear(img, click(img))
Region(437,419,687,303).observe(25)

#other Image I will add later (img1)
#another image (img2)
#another image (img3)
#another image (img4)
#another image (img5)
[/CODE]

Anywhere where it says img is an actual image being displayed in Sikuli.
The reason MinSimilarity is .99 is because all the images possible have the same shape, just different coloring. Using .9 led to misclicks.

It keeps telling me there is an error in line 3, but I don't see what I have done wrong. (it only tells me there is an error there when MinSimilarity is > .9)