[Question #167444]: How to make options and link different sikuli scripts together.

Hi, i've been looking everywhere but can not find the information i am looking for or how to do it?

I wish to make the macros, but also add like a window box with options. So when i want to start a macro i can deicide wish one i want to do. i.e

A game i play is the same but with different lvls and different fleets. I would like to make options like Mission select 1-30, fleets 1-15 and then option on how many times to repeat.

I've done the macro and works great, but would like to know how i could use those macros and add them into a windows options that opens before you run the script. So you select what you want, then once done you could click on start and it'll select the right macro to do as you selected.

Could someone please point me in the right direction on how to do this with sikuli. Also is it possible to turn it into a .exe so its completed and can be installed onto another computer or do you have to have sikuli installed to run the macro.