[Question #167494]: Click images in the same row one at a time

Hi.

I have 20 images in the same row. The images are of in rectangles of the same size.
Only the 3 images show at one time but as each image is clicked, the images move to the left to show the next 3 images.

I tried to use a for loop and the find command as following:

		for template in range(20):
			if template == 0:
				offset = 0
			else:
				offset = 65
			m = r.find(Pattern(MMSinitialize.first_image).similar(0.10).targetOffset(offset,0))
			r.click(m)

This somewhat works but it fails to click all 20 images.

What I would like to do is to find the first image and the click the next images by using only targetOffset.
How can I do this?

Thanks.