[Question #167514]: sikuli test not working when executed via command line

I use Win32, JDK 1.6_22, and Sikuli X 1.0rc2.

I worte a testcase that looks something like this:

def setUp(self):
    pass

def tearDown(self):
    pass

def testSomething(self):
    app = App.open("app.exe")
    wait("appgui.png")
    assert(True)

I can execute this test successfully within the sikuli-ide, but when I try to do the same test via command line, I get a FindFail Exception at the "wait()" command.

I have added \Sikuli x\ to my Path, so I opened cmd, changed to the directory with the .sikuli file with the test, and then executed

sikuli-ide.bat -t test.sikuli

Is there any known bug concerning this, or am I just doing something wrong?

Thanks for your replies