Re: [Question #167517]: Сan Sikuli work on xml level?

Ok, understood.

This is really a challenge with Sikuli, since the other option
(searching for text instead of images) is not yet reliable and robust
enough.

Is it possible, to create a list somehow with the field titles from top left to bottom right?
If possible, you can use findAll() for a list of matches, that sorted from top left to bottom right gives you a cross reference.

If this is not possible, I guess this case is more a thing for Selenium
like test tools (injecting javascript to the web page).

If you go on with Sikuli, feel free to send to my mail (https://launchpad.net/~raimund-hocke) in a zip:
a screenshot and other stuff that gives me a deeper insight, so I can give you more tips.